Do These Challenges Look Familiar?
Tim shares key insights from his own research and 25 years of first-hand selling experiences.
- Prospecting for new business
- Planning an effective sales call
- Creating compelling value propositions
- Asking thought-provoking questions
- Finding new ways to connect with decision makers
- Qualifying prospects to eliminate time wasters
- Developing effective follow-up campaigns
- Creating client focused conversations
- Accelerating opportunities through the pipeline
- Conducting thorough needs analysis
- Re-engaging prospects who have gone "silent"
- Overcoming (and preventing) objections
- Setting realistic goals & effectively managing time
- Knowing how (and when) to ask for a commitment
- Building rapport and creating trusted relationships
- Developing and delivering winning presentations
- Selling for the non-sales professional