A “make-it-happen” sales workshop for sales pros, entrepreneurs, consultants and business owners.
This conference is specifically designed to help sales professionals who…
– Despise cold calling, but still need to find new customers
– Don’t have a compelling answer to “what do you do?”
– Want to learn how to re-engage clients that have gone “silent”
– Aren’t a “sales person” – but are still responsible for landing
– Sometimes feel stuck, tired and burned out by your “selling
July 25, 2019 from 9am – 4pm
Royal Oaks Country Club
7915 Greenville Ave, Dallas TX 75213
Registration Cost: $399
What’s Included With Your Registration:
• Access to full event
• Workbook with scripts, templates & examples
• Complimentary lunch & refreshment breaks
• Free bonus sales training CD and workbook
Still not convinced?
Then check out these frequently asked questions:
Both – Tim has delivered more than a thousand programs over the past 19 years and am confident that every participant will walk away with dozens of new ideas that they’ll want to implement right away.
Allstate Insurance, Cisco, Dow Agro, Hewlett Packard, Lexmark, Red Hat, Toshiba, Raytheon, Phillips Medical and hundreds of other small and emerging businesses.
Tim’s programs have been successful across a variety of industries and a mix of companies big and small.
Q: What do they all have in common?
A: Reps that had a strong desire to learn and succeed!
Every participant receives…
– Full-day workshop
– Homework materials to help you prepare to maximize your learning
– Participant workbook to take notes and capture key ideas
– Lunch as well as morning and afternoon refreshments
No harm, no foul. You stay as long as you want… keep all of the materials… and Tim will refund your entire registration fee – no questions asked.