LIVE - Anatomy of a Lousy Pitch
Event Ended - Thanks for Attending!
Tuesday April 11, 2017 from 12pm – 1pm EDT
Join me on Tuesday April 11, 2017 from 12pm – 1pm EDT for this special live event. I typically charge $67 tuition, but if you’re one of the first 100 to register, you’ll get complimentary access. Simply add this program to your cart using the red button above and go through the checkout process. No payment is required and after successfully registering you’ll receive an email with all of the details of how to join the webinar.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about this program… if you’re still not convinced this is a good use of your time, then give me a call and let’s chat!
->What will I learn from this program?
This webinar will help you and others on your team learn how to:
- Avoid the #1 mistake most presenters still make
- Grab your listener’s attention in the first two minutes
- Organize your ideas in a clear, concise and compelling approach
- Avoid the fatal trap most presenters fall into on “the big day”
- Eliminate death by PowerPoint
- Leverage the two most important (and overlooked) elements of successful presentations
- Ask the critical question that will win your audience’s approval
- Avoid the ten worst presentation habits
->I can’t make that date and time – will you be offering this program again?
- Unfortunately not… this will be the only time I offer this program in 2017. But go ahead and register and I’ll send you a link to watch a recording of the live event (but please note the recording will only be available for 72 hours!)
-> How do I know if this program will be a good fit for me and my industry?
- You don’t… but here is snapshot of some of the companies that have trusted me to work with their teams.
-> I still have questions, how do I get answers?
- Call me 214-369-7722 or shoot me an email email@example.com
+ Shop securely in our online store or call us at (214) 369-7722 if you have questions