Good afternoon, Tim!
On behalf of all of us, I am reaching out to thank you once again for your participation at Inside Sales 2017 – Dallas (good heavens, can you believe it’s been 2 weeks already?!). It was the first stop in the IS2017 series, and we couldn’t be happier with feedback from attendees, invited speakers, and sponsors. My only complaint? I didn’t get to see your session in person. 🙁
I want to share that as we began this year’s series, the AA-ISP made a commitment to our community to provide relevant content which will help improve the performance of reps and managers. We’re delighted to say the feedback was very positive, and its clear attendees walked away with valuable tips and knowledge – and we thank you for your help with that!
Relevant to your session, you received an average of 4.94 out of 5 – our TOP-RATED SESSION!
~fanfare and jubilant exaltations~
The unfiltered comments included:
• “Very informative and kept my attention”
• “He was great, awesome energy”
• “Tim was great, and I took a lot of takeaways from his session”
But who’s surprised? Not me. HIGH FIVE!
We’re happy to report that when asked if attendees found the conference valuable scores were a 4.26 out of 5 which we’re very pleased with. General Attendee comments included:
• “It is great to learn from experts and other professionals.”
• “The future is bright in Inside Sales. Events like this prove it!”
• “This was my first time attending and it blew away my expectations!”
• “Thank you for honoring Inside Sales as a profession. Great content and loved all the group sharing!”
Again, we hope you found the event valuable and we encourage, invite, and welcome any further feedback and/or comments you may have. We value our relationship and your continued success is important to us (and we want to be certain we are doing everything we can to ensure that)!
Thank you again for your participation, and I look forward to the next time we can collaborate!
Enjoy the day.
Jen Gergen – AA-ISP Senior Operations Manager