Is your sales training tailored to your needs and built around a proven process?
If not, it should be!
Looking for a tailored sales training program guaranteed to produce results? Then you’ve come to the right spot!
My proven four-step process produces client workshops that are insightful, engaging and focused on providing sales strategies that your reps can (and will) implement right away.
- Prospecting for new business
- Planning an effective sales call
- Creating compelling value propositions
- Asking thought-provoking questions
- Finding new ways to connect with decision makers
- Qualifying prospects to eliminate time wasters
- Developing effective follow-up campaigns
- Creating client focused conversations
- Accelerating opportunities through the pipeline
- Conducting thorough needs analysis
- Re-engaging prospects who have gone “silent”
- Overcoming (and preventing) objections
- Setting realistic goals & effectively managing time
- Knowing how (and when) to ask for a commitment
- Building rapport and creating trusted relationships
- Developing and delivering winning presentations
- Selling for the non-sales professional
Working together, I will guide you and your key stakeholders through the entire process of developing a complete AND successful sales training program. Here are some of the processes that can be used to enhance programs and improve the ROI of your investment:
- Conducting customization interviews with reps and/or customers
- Developing pre-workshop homework assignments
- Shadowing reps in the field as they make sales calls
- Creating interactive workshop role-plays and exercises
- Facilitating a follow-up coaching process
- Training sales managers to help push new behaviors forward
Thousands of sales professionals across the globe have already experienced my programs, and my repeat clients include several of America’s fastest growing companies. You can count on me to leverage more than 25 years of successful sales experiences to deliver a workshop that your reps will find to be insightful, engaging, FUN and focused on providing success strategies that they can (and will) implement right away.
#4. Drive Forward
At the end of your program, participants complete a Personal Action Plan so that progress can be measured against their own commitments. Six weeks after completing the workshop, coaching calls are scheduled to review key ideas, share successes and identify any obstacles that are preventing your team from taking new ground.