Sales Assistant Extraordinaire
I am a professional sales consultant/business speaker (office in Snider Plaza) who is looking for a part-time sales assistant to help manage my office and promote my business. If you are a bright, talented, enthusiastic professional who takes initiative, cares about doing quality work, has exceptional people skills, acts with integrity and loves being productive; this job is for you (or if you know someone who might be interested and qualified please pass this along…. they’ll appreciate it and so will I).
I’m looking for someone who is…
- Professional, responsible and reliable
- An excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
- Incredibly organized, pays attention to details and can manage multiple projects
- B2B marketing/sales experience is a huge plus
- Friendly, enthusiastic and fun to work with!!!
- Able to initiate and maintain quality client communications via phone & email
- A great promoter who is self-confident and a self starter
- Not afraid to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes
Perks – this person will have:
- opportunities to interact with interesting people from all over the US
- the option to work on a flexible schedule – once s/he demonstrates s/he can be trusted to get work done in a quality, timely manner
- a fun workplace (no bureaucracy, no red-tape, no office politics) and the ability to work at home on some projects
- the autonomy and freedom to do work in which creativity, quality results and the ability to generate new revenue are welcomed and rewarded
- great pay with the potential to learn/earn more as the business grows!
Contact me directly to learn more – 214-369-7722 or tim[at]timwackel.com – thanks!