It’s About Time!
12 Steps for Kicking Your “To-Do” Addiction
For more than 20 years, I’ve watched sales professionals buy calendars, and planners, and white boards and even ‘smart’ phones…all in attempt to get more done.
Before you know it life feels like it’s spinning out of control because you’re buried with multiple projects screaming for more time and attention. At the end of the day you go home exhausted but feeling empty because it seems like you didn’t get much done.
It’s About Time helps busy business professionals learn how to:
- Stay away from “time management” (it’s nothing but a big fat lie!)
- Keep the main thing the main thing
- Create better work/life balance
- Break your addiction to email and voicemail
- Eliminate your “to do” lists and start getting more done
- Focus more on important and less on the urgent