Anatomy of a Lousy Pitch
The 6 Worst Presentation Habits and How to Avoid Them
Whether you are speaking to an audience of one or one thousand, it’s crucial that you engage your listeners. As the presentation coach for some of today’s fastest growing companies, I know exactly what it takes to deliver messages that get results.
Throughout my career, I’ve observed lots of presentations… literally thousands of them. I’ve been moved to tears, lulled to sleep and everything in between. This keynote takes a fun look at the six worst (and most common) presentation habits and gives audiences specific ideas on how to conquer them.
Anatomy of a Lousy Pitch helps business professionals learn how to:
- Avoid the #1 mistake most presenters still make
- Grab your listener’s attention in the first two minutes
- Organize your ideas in a clear, concise and compelling approach
- Avoid the fatal trap most presenters fall into on “the big day”
- Eliminate death by PowerPoint
- Leverage the two most important (and overlooked) elements of successful presentations
- Ask the critical question that will win your audience’s approval