You Had Me At Hello
Ten Tips for Making Every Contact Count
Many sales people today have never been taught how to properly prepare for a sales call. They simply recycle the same sales conversation over and over hoping to find someone waiting to buy.
Anyone can make lots of calls, and it takes almost no skill to convert a huge number of contacts into a sparse number of opportunities. But if you want to significantly increase your production, you’ll need to do a better job of making every conversation count.
Proper preparation builds your confidence, saves time, impresses the customer and leads to better opportunities. It spells success!
You Had Me at Hello helps sales professionals learn how to:
- Create meeting agendas that your customers will love
- Focus on building your reputation before earning their revenue
- Establish credibility before the first contact
- Worry less about being interesting and focus more on being interested
- Prepare for the “buts”
- Create buy-in and gain agreement around next steps