Sales Acceleration Summit
Registration is now CLOSED for Tim’s 2017 Sales Acceleration Summit. This hands-on program has taught thousands of sales pros, entrepreneurs, consultants and business owners a simple, no-nonsense, step-by-step guide to winning business.
- Despise cold calling, but still need to find new customers
- Don’t have a compelling answer to “what do you do?”
- Are frustrated that prospects don’t call you back or reply to your emails
- Want to learn how to re-engage clients that have gone “silent”
- Are not sure when you’re being persistent or when you’ve become a pest
- Aren’t a “sales person” – but are still responsible for landing new clients
- Want to talk about your product or service in a way that makes people want to meet with you
- Feel like some customers and prospects aren’t 100% honest with you
- Struggle in knowing “how” and “when” to go around the gatekeeper
- Have finally discovered that “what keeps you up at night” is a silly way to try and jump-start an intelligent conversation
- Lose too many deals, and when you lose you’re not 100% sure why
- Sometimes feel stuck, tired and burned out by your “selling efforts”
- Don’t like objections and believe your only recourse is to drop your price
- Feel that “closing” a customer is slimy and manipulative
- Want a money-back guarantee that this will be a solid investment of time and money
- Are excited to meet other like-minded professionals who are ready to roll up their sleeves, eliminate the excuses and increase the amount of success they generate
2017 Sales Acceleration Summit Chicago – June 6, 2017 – Hilton Garden Inn at 1191 East Woodfield Road – Schaumburg
2017 Sales Acceleration Summit Dallas – June 8, 2017 – Royal Oaks Country Club
Still not convinced? Then check out these frequently asked questions:
Is this workshop targeted at rookie sales reps or veteran sales professionals?
Both – I’ve delivered more than a thousand programs over the past 17 years and am confident that every participant will walk away with dozens of new ideas that they’ll want to implement right away.
What type of sales teams has Tim trained before?
Allstate Insurance, Cisco, Dow Agro, Fossil, HP, Hilton Hotels, Lexmark, Pacific Gas & Electric, Thomson Reuters, Rain Bird, Sexy Hair, Verona Marble Company and many more.
Tim’s programs have been successful across a variety of industries and a mix of companies big and small.
Q: What do they all have in common?
A: Reps that had a strong desire to learn and succeed!
What’s included in my registration fee?
Every participant receives…
- – Full-day workshop
– Homework materials to help you prepare to maximize your learning
– Participant workbook to take notes and capture key ideas
– Lunch as well as morning and afternoon refreshments
VIP participants receive all of the above plus…
- – Post-workshop cocktail reception/Q&A hosted by Tim
– Invitation to a special one-hour VIP coaching call (includes recording)
– 90 day access to Tim’s complete digital library of sales training videos
I’m not convinced… what if this ends up being a waste of my time?
No harm, no foul. You stay as long as you want… keep all of the materials… and Tim will still refund your entire registration fee – no questions asked.
Check out the client buzz
What makes Tim different from other sales trainers is the way he communicates. He is able to take complex selling ideas and teach them in a way that has tremendous value for my reps who sell at the national level all the way down to the reps who sell on the floor.
- -Greg Nemecek, Vice President of Sales, Ranpak
Tim’s energy and ideas engaged everyone. I only wish we would have given him more time on our agenda.
- -Beth Stapleton, Marketing Executive, Winscribe
Tim is extremely diligent and his program was a great investment of our time. Everyone benefited from his message and I’m already seeing positive changes.
- -Wayne Wilkinson, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Toshiba Business Solutions
Tim really understands the complex sale and is able to break it down from start to finish.
- -Ron Clegg, Director of Global Best Practices, BMC Software
Traditional sales training often focuses on re-enforcing the fundamentals, but Tim’s programs actually inspire you to change your behavior.
- -Vince Temperino, Regional Sales Manager, BMC Software
Tim’s program was the most engaging and interactive program I have attended in a long time.
- -Craig Abernathy, Regional Sales Manager, Procore Technologies