Confessions of a To-Do Addict
Six Principles to Help You Work Less and Make More!
For more than 20 years, I’ve watched determined sales professionals buy wall calendars, planners, white boards and smart phones…all in attempt to ‘manage’ their time and ultimately get more done.
They find themselves buried with client meetings, emails, follow-ups, reports and dozens of voice-mail messages. Exhausted, they go home at the end of the day feeling empty because they really didn’t get anything meaningful accomplished.
Well, here on this webinar, I’ll be sharing thoughts on why “time management” is obsolete and give you dozens of practical ideas for creating better work/life balance. You’ll be able to leverage my successes (and learn from my failures!) over the past 12 years of running a successful sales training business.
This webinar will help you (AND your team) learn how to…
- Stay away from “time management” (it’s nothing but a big fat lie!)
- Keep the main thing the main thing
- Create better work/life balance
- Break your addiction to email and voicemail
- Eliminate “to do” lists and start getting more done
- Focus more on important and less on the urgent
- And much, much more!
+ Shop securely in our online store or call us at (214) 369-7722 if you have questions