After 25 years of coaching sales professionals, I’ve come to one simple conclusion: Nothing is more painful to experience (or detrimental to your success) than delivering a lousy presentation.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
This 75-minute workshop will help you learn the six-step process for designing professional presentations and you’ll watch me transform existing client decks into clear, concise and compelling presentations.
This program is designed for professionals who:
- Have a presentation that needs some expert help but you don’t have thousands of dollars to hire a coach
- Want to learn a simple and direct methodology for organizing their presentation “story”
- Need specific ideas on how to grab (and hold) their listeners’ attention in the first 45 seconds
- Are tired of using someone else’s bastardized deck because they aren’t comfortable designing their own
- Need help in making complex/technical/boring information simple and easy to understand
- Think that PowerPoint should be outlawed as cruel and unusual punishment
- Want to nail the two most important (and often overlooked) parts of any sales presentation
- Try to engage their audience by asking for questions – but get nothing in return but blank stares
- Suffer from a nervous stomach and sweaty palms on the day of the “big” presentation